Skip to main content

SLICE OF LIFE

  My slice of life. There's not a lot of my life to write about, because... I live a kinda boring life. Just being honest. But yesterday, I did something. So I was at my grandparents house. And, I had a lot of homework. But, I was with my whole family. That's very rare. Either my sister is working, or my dad can't make it. Whatever the case is, we're not all together. But yesterday, we were. Oddly enough. So, I was trying to do my homework, and block out the noise that I was hearing. But let me tell ya, that's very hard. So instead of trying to block it out, and distract myself. I just didn't do my homework at that moment yesterday. Instead, I ran into the kitchen to try and eat something. I ended up not even eating a full meal. I ate jello. But hey, at least I didn't starve. I really don't know what the point of this blog is, as I've mentioned before. I HAVE to do this.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post. We both know you don't have a boring life! I bet you have dozens of interesting stories to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to make the best out of writing the blog. Write like something that you like to do. Check out my what I like to do. http://ceceliacgms24.edublogs.org/2017/12/05/what-i-like-to-do/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEST FOOD EVER!

  The best food ever... hmmmm... I don't really have an opinion in a favorite food. Unless we're talking about best restaurant, then its Olive Garden! So then I guess I do have a favorite food, fettuccine alfredo. But I obviously don't eat it everyday. A casual favorite food at home is spaghetti, yummm. But, NO MEATBALLS! Dang it, now I'm hungry. I don't know why I like spaghetti, but it's so delicious. The only one than can make bomb spaghetti is my grandma. Sorry mom.

S T O R Y T I M E

Once, there was a skeleton named, Gerald. Gerald lived in small house with his human family. Many just thought he was a still living skeleton, oh but were they wrong. When the kids would go to school, he would have a blast! Eat all their snacks, play with all their toys. But there was one problem, THE PARENTS. They normally got out of work early. So the party would always end early. And when they got home, the house would be a hugeeee messs! Of course their first conclusion was a burglary. So, they set up cameras around the house. Not only for the kids’ safety, but for the whole family’s safety. But, Gerald didn’t know about the cameras. Uh oh. He went along with his daily routine on the first day the cameras installed. Of course, he left it a mess. The parents came back from work, and checked the cameras. To find Gerald!? Once the parents saw the footage, they were shocked. They went into one of the little boys’ room, where Gerald layed. Stared blankly at him. And placed a camer strai